A hearty AMEN to Reverend Siarhei Hardum of Belarus for stating the obvious. The issue of homosexuality is clearly covered in Scriptures and there really should be no need to be debating this issue. The Christian church has long stated that Homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord. If it is an abomination to the Lord wouldn’t it stand to reason then that those who promote this type of activity are also an abomination to the Lord? But if we want to just look at this from a morality issue, any sexual immorality is condemned by the bible not condoned.
I agree with the good Reverend from Belarus when he states this is a form of paganism.
If you are involved in a homosexual lifestyle there is hope for you in Jesus Christ but you must repent of your sexual immorality in order to receive his forgiveness. Like any other sin there is forgiveness after repentance.
Related articles by Zemanta
- “PCUSA General Assembly Votes Not to Redefine Marriage” and related posts (christianitytoday.com)
- Presbyterians Move Toward LGBT Equality (pinkbananaworld.com)
- -Presbyterians Vote a Split Decision on Gay Issues (answersforthefaith.com)
- Presbyterian Church Committee: Allow Same-Sex Marriage (socialpsychology.org)
- Presbyterians Refuse To Shut Down Gay Clergy and Same-Sex Marriage Debate (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Can’t We All Just Get Along? (journeyacrossthesky.com)