No matter what happens the story remains the same. I inherited this crisis and I am doing everything I can to make things better but as it will only get worse since I inherited this crisis.
The more money the government spends on ECONOMIC STIMULUS plans the more the unemployment rate goes up, and yet the administration never makes the connection that perhaps it is his policies that is causing the crisis that he inherited. Oh well November is almost here and then we can start to get to work on erasing this Obama crisis we Americans inherited with his nomination in 2009.
Powered by ScribeFire.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Endgame: The National Debt (brvanlanen.wordpress.com)
- Obama gets personal on the economy (politico.com)
- “Morning Bell: The Obama Tax and Spend Hikes” and related posts (heritage.org)
- A ‘stimulus’ that’s not a stimulus (thehill.com)
- Tax Payer Tapped To Bail Out Failed Policies of the Present (eaglesjourney.blogspot.com)
- Grading Obama’s Performance Thus Far (eagleviews.org)
- The Coming Tax Tsunami (eaglesjourney.blogspot.com)
- Record Numbers Applying for Assistance: This during the summer of recovery (eagleviews.org)