Talk talk talk. Does anyone besides me find it ironic that the number violator of our borders Calderon comes into our country and tells us what we need to do about illegal immigration? And then we have the second biggest offender of immigration law enforcement standing next to him bobbing his head in agreement? I find this whole press conference offensive. What our President needed to say was HEY CALDERON get your own house in order before coming over here and lecturing to us. Or better still, how about if you respect our borders as much as you would like us to respect yours.
About A View from the Nest
Thoughts and views as seen from the resident raptor. Reflecting on life and the world as I see it.
All opinions and comments expressed on this site are simply one man's opinion on how I see things.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step.
Each step, each place of rest, each observation brings with it some significance, so come along with me as we Journey Across the Sky.
Nuggets from the Nest
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Best of the Nest
- EagleEyeReport 062514 June 26, 2014
- Dedication Day the First Memorial Day May 26, 2014
- Not So Happy Anniversaries January 27, 2014
- The Real Reason for the Season December 22, 2013
- What's the Big Ducking Deal? December 21, 2013
- The True Meaning of Thanksgiving November 28, 2013
- Verterns Day Salute November 12, 2013
- A Halloween View From the Nest October 31, 2013
- What's Good and Right With America October 29, 2013
- Situation Normal All *Bleep* Up October 19, 2013
Eagle’s TweetsMy Tweets
Tagsabortion Abraham Lincoln Add new tag America Barack Obama Bible Blog carnival Budget Business Christ Christian Christianity Christmas Climate change Congress Constitution Debt economy Education environment Environmentalism Evangelism faith Federal government of the United States freedom global warming God Gospel government Health Health care History Holy Spirit hope Human rights Illegal immigration Islam Israel Jesus Jesus Christ John McCain Law Lord Medicaid Middle East Nancy Pelosi Obama Obamacare Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act political cartoons Politics President President Obama President of the United States religion Religion and Spirituality Republican Ronald Reagan Science socialism Social Security Society and Culture spending Spirituality Supreme Court taxes Thomas Jefferson Unemployment United State United States United States Constitution US welfare White House Wisconsin