In fact it would appear from several public appearances that the teleprompter is able to actually put words into his mouth, even as much as getting Obama to thank himself for throwing a Saint Patrick’s day party at the white house.
This must be hard on Harvard Alumni because I thought speech giving was one of the lessons any good Harvard Grad would have learned sometime during their education. For that matter most High School students learn how to deliver an oral presentation sometime during their tenure in the hallowed halls of education.
Is this really the best and the brightest America has to offer? If so BEAM ME UP there remains no intelligent life left on the third rock from the sun.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Given How Awful He Is When He Speaks Extemporaneously…: (brothersjuddblog.com)
- N. Ireland leaders to meet Obama on St. Patrick’s Day (ctv.ca)
- The Economy Is In the Tank… (powerlineblog.com)
- Obama Thanks Himself (fox news)
- Obama In St Patrick’s Day Teleprompt Blunder (news.sky.com)
- Idiot-friendly, Not Idiot-proof: (brothersjuddblog.com)
- Barack Obama Apologizes For Special Olympic Joke (justjared.buzznet.com)