On June 1st, 2008, almost one year after starting the No Cussing Club, 15
Year Old, McKay Hatch, received a “Well Done Award” from Kingdom
Assignment. KA’s founders, Denny and Leesa Bellesi, gained
national recognition for their work on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
For the complete story, click on the Orange County Register links below:
1. “Quit your cussing!”
Kudos to this young man for making his school a better place and actually making the students at his school better students.
McKay says: “Our members take the No Cussing Challenge,
which is a commitment to themselves to use better language. This
commitment not only improves their lives but also the world around
them. Through our motto, “Leave People Better Than You Found
Them” our members are also looking for opportunities everyday to
help people and lift them up through their words and actions.”
Love the idea McKay, I think us adults may wish to join your club. So for this McKay becomes this weeks Golden Eagle Award winner. Way to soar like an eagle McKay!
Powered by ScribeFire.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Death threats can’t stop No Cussing Club (cnn.com)
- No Cussing Week (thenewspundit.com)
- Curses: Teen Attacked for Urging Clean Language (abcnews.go.com)
- This week’s Golden Eagle Award goes to: Jonathan Krohn (eagleviews.org)
- This Week’s Golden Eagle Award Winner: Joshua Guthrie (eagleviews.org)